javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View Rahul Das Pattanaik 's Profile

How To send sms from Asp.Net Application using C#?

How To send sms from Asp.Net Application using C#?
Asked by Rahul Das Pattanaik | Sep 16, 2010 |  Reply now
Replies (2)
View neha kurdiya kurdiya 's Profile

It’s been few years since when I started creating websites and sharing my contents with the world through them. Since the first time I started uploading stuff it was quick2host which became the 1st choice for my hosting. I use the Windows Unlimited Plan where they offer you unlimited space, bandwidth and domains as a package of their shared hosting services for high traffic sites such as gatethedirection.com. The experience of their services has been great where I have hardly faced issues troubling access to my website. Be it the speed of the website upload, or tools for updating my sites and maintaining them all have been exceptional. To add to that every time I required their assistance the online help had been very kind to take care of all the issues within a few hours. One instance which I would like to mention is when I had problems with taking backups due to the over consumption of the allotted innodes. I just went to the helpline and an half an hour chat with some formalities here and there was all I had to do to get it fixed. So as a personal recommendation for all those of you who wish to start off with several websites and search for a reliable webhost then quick2host is the right choice.

Sep 8, 2015
View yasho mithra s 's Profile
Its actually very easy.

First of all,you need to purchase SMS credits from a reputed company like Quick2Host.com (http://www.quick2host.com/sms/)

They will provide you with an HTTP API,in which you just need to feed in your allocated username password for sending SMS,plus the message content, recipient number etc. Then, just invoke that API and you can easily send SMS.

Sep 17, 2010