javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View Bryan Matthew Lundeen 's Profile

Uploading Java Write Programs From Section 2

There are not clear instructions on what exactly you want uploaded for Section 2 assignment. I can only assume here that after i create the files and folders then I can put them in a zip file and upload the zip file. Please consider re-writing the instructions in this section to include what format you want the files.
Asked by Bryan Matthew Lundeen | Mar 31, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (2)
View bryan matthew lundeen 's Profile
Thanks for the instructions on how to upload assignments. I didn't know, but glad I know now. :-)

I saw your replay, thanks Ranjeet, but the link to Netbeans you sent me was to the latest version... After fooling around with it myself, I found where to get all the proper files. Thanks.
Apr 1, 2012
View ranjeet kumar singh 's Profile
Hi Bryan,

After writing all of the programs, you can copy and paste all of those code/programs into a single Microsoft word document along with the screen shot of the output of each program(if you wish to)and then upload that single word document which will be in the form of .doc or .docx.

There is no need to keep all of those programs in a single or separate folder and afterwards converting them to a zip file.

And earlier, I posted the reply against your query from where you can download the older version of JDK and Netbeans.

Were you were able to view that before all of the threads from the Discussion board were removed?

Let me know.
Mar 31, 2012