javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View rakesh  vetal 's Profile

Problem with assignment of Ethernet Technologies

Hello Sir,

I want to know how do we connect a router to a PC. is it via a rollover cable or with a crossover cable?

I just submitted assignment for Ethernet technologies during the test I had 6 questions on the screen but after submitting the assignment i checked it in my assignments and found 7 questions on the screen. will this affect my score?
Asked by rakesh vetal | Aug 7, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (4)
View vikram gaur 's Profile
Hi,
There is a seventh question displayed when watching the submitted assignment which was not present when we were attempting the assignment.
Can you please check this.

Thanks
Feb 15, 2013
View rakesh vetal 's Profile
Hi,

Thanks for your reply mate.. actually i got this cable question in my assignment, i gave the answer as rollover cable and it was wrong, i was a bit shocked with the result.. then it was only six questions when i submitted the assignment after submission the seventh question popped out on the assignment sheet out of nowhere. even though i know the answer i cant attempt it now. there is some technical glitch involved with assignments..
Aug 9, 2012
View ccna teacher 's Profile
If you left any question then it will affect otherwise no problem..
Aug 8, 2012
View ccna teacher 's Profile
Hi,

You can use the roll over cable for connect a router to PC.for more detail you can watch this.

http://moto-s-kia.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/16922241-router-to-pc
Aug 7, 2012