javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View MALAVIKA  AKHILESH 's Profile

need to take test

I've completed all my assignments but I didn't take my test till now as there were nothing in tests. I think I have submitted empty documents for the first three assignments in the thread section. So please tell what should be done and I would like to finish the tests as soon as possible.
Asked by MALAVIKA AKHILESH | Oct 13, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (9)
View malavika akhilesh 's Profile
I attended the test a week back. When can I expect the results and what are the further procedures?
Nov 18, 2012
Thank you. i attended the test yesterday ( 11/11/2012).
Nov 12, 2012
View sql trainer 's Profile
Hi..Find the link after last chapter and take your test.
Nov 4, 2012
Sir, please do give me a reply. What should I do next to complete the course and to take the test?
Nov 1, 2012
Sir, you are mistaken. The file names are the same but the contents differ. Yesterday i submitted the files with answers but initially they were empty documents. I kindly request you to check it once again. Hope you'll find the documents with answers which I submitted on 17th October.. Please do the needful
Oct 19, 2012
Sir, you are mistaken. The file names are the same but the contents differ. Yesterday i submitted the files with answers but initially they were empty documents. I kindly request you to check it once again. Hope you'll find the documents with answers which I submitted on 17th October.
Oct 18, 2012
View java teacher 's Profile
Hi, you have given Redo for those assignments. Now you can submit again.

ok.
Oct 16, 2012
I'm not able to submit the assignments. Its showing the message that I already submitted the assignment. What should I do further?
Oct 15, 2012
View java teacher 's Profile
hi, you have to submit that assignments again so for you can give your test.

So, submit your assignments soon.
Oct 14, 2012