javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View Jacques Francois Roux 's Profile

Last Assignment - Create any one page from the links

Good Day,

Can anybody assist me in understanding the last assignment for the html course. Must you create the exact same page as example page 1 or 2 or 3? Or, can you create any web page that has the same structure?

Regards
Jacques
Asked by Jacques Francois Roux | May 25, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (9)
View teacher siliconindia 's Profile
Hi

This is online course, if they want to learn then they will do it, otherwise, copy means in class room also students will copy. here I see most of the people they will come for learning, not for copy pasting.

Regards
Jun 24, 2012
View anagha borkar 's Profile
well...as I said that means if you are given a q.paper in a test which you can't solve, you can come up with your own q.paper, and solve that!! How can the management make sure, that the student actually did that page on his or her own?..
Jun 23, 2012
Hi

If you use different design also these are the point we will take while checking assignments
1.Alignments
2.Fonts
3.Design
4.CSS and HTML concepts which we covered in last chapter used or not

Regards

Jun 18, 2012
View anagha borkar 's Profile
I don't understand this approach of the course management.If the assignment brief clearly mentions that students are supposed to do either of these three pages, how can students submit a completely different design as their assignment? It's like you are given a q.paper in a test but if you can't solve it, you can come up with your own q.paper, and solve that!! How the teacher is going to make sure, that the student actually did that page on his or her own?.
Jun 8, 2012
View gaius john 's Profile
yes
Jun 3, 2012
View vijay kumar 's Profile
Hi...
If ur concept of html table is clear then u can easily create similar page without using CSS.
May 31, 2012
Hi
You can create any Web page, any structure; it should look good.

Regards
May 27, 2012
Hi
You can create any Web page, any structure; it should look good.

Regards

May 27, 2012
View gaius john 's Profile
i too need some help regarding the same matter..for me it seems tough..and it seems css template..do need assistance..
May 26, 2012