javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View Sikander  Beg 's Profile

Keyword research effectiveness - Section 3 - On Page Optimization

In Section 3 Part IV calculating the effectiveness if the keyword is shown. I didn't understand what is the criteria or the range we are looking for when we have the answer if its a good keyword or not? any digit less than one or if the answer is 0.something is good?
Could someone please elaborate on it.
Asked by Sikander Beg | Aug 18, 2013 |  Reply now
Replies (5)
View sikander beg 's Profile
OK Great. So higher the KEI amongst the keywords selected the better is just another way of affirming if the keyword is good.

Thank you for the clarification
Aug 22, 2013
View navin kumar 's Profile
Hi Sikandar,

Criteria of determining the good keyword not only dependent on KEI.We check KEI for competitor and searching pattern analysis.Other than that before the selecting keyword we need to check the page should be relavent to that keyword and good keyword density.
on the above example the KEI of "Travel Guide" is more than others so its good keyword.if we select the low KEI containing keyword than we have to bit more competitor and it will take time to bring under search.
let me know if any doubt.

Thanks,Navin

Aug 21, 2013
Thanks Navin. I have understood that KEI should be done after selecting a few keywords but I am still unclear what is the criteria of determining if its a good keyword or not?
Are you trying to say the criteria is to determine the lowest value amongst the keywords that I pickedfor eg
Travel in india - 0.123
Tour and Travel- 0.234
Travel Guide-123.569
Travel destination-0.00005

So looking at the above KEI is 0.00005 and then 0.123 as it has the lowest value and is best suited for the keyword?
Aug 21, 2013
View navin kumar 's Profile
Hi Sikandar,

We check KEI for the effective SEO and picking the excellent keyword.Acccording to the KEI formula we are trying to find a standard value that are associate with our competitor and the daily search.finding KEI should be done after the selecting few relavent keyword.

suppose we have one travel page and we need to select keyword for that than at first we can pick few keyword by keyword tool like travel in india,tour and travels,travel guide,travel destinations in india now after that we should find the KEI according to formula and choose the best keyword that fall in standard.
if you have further any problem please let me know.

Thanks,Navin
Aug 20, 2013
I have only 3 days left to submit. Please help!!
Aug 20, 2013