javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View aishwarya  rao 's Profile

inheritence concepts

heyy.. i recently started doing the java course and i am stuck with a problem in assignment..
the question is..
Write a programme to implement application process of a credit card which takes details such as age and profession from the applicant’s Bank account details. Output has to display the age and profession of the Applicant.
how do i take input.. i mean should i create a seperate package as bank account or take input from user keyboard? i dint understand the question properly...
Asked by aishwarya rao | Jul 19, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (4)
View saranya k 's Profile
Try using "account details" as yur super class and inherit details from this super class fr processing..
Jul 22, 2012
View aishwarya rao 's Profile
ya thank u saranya :)
Jul 22, 2012
View umaish nair 's Profile
Hi i am also struck in the same assignment question. There is phrase in that "from the applicant’s Bank account details" . where this is coming ...

what i have understood so far is

I create a super class as Credit card application (define name, age and professino)

I create a sub class as processing

from main ()
print the age uisng a super class
Print the name using the sub class

This is all i understood. May be once i create a progeam with my understand i will post it. so that some one can check fr me

Jul 22, 2012
View saranya k 's Profile
Hi Aishwarya,
Create a Super class for bank account and inherit a subclass fr appln process of credit card.. Not necessary to take input from user..
Jul 21, 2012