javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View Schalk Kearney 's Profile

Feedback

Does anyone ever receive any other feedback than "Good" for their assignments? No constructive feedback at all?
Asked by Schalk Kearney | Jun 18, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (9)
View teacher siliconindia 's Profile
then tell me which assignments you talking about that student can't do or teachers can't
Jul 1, 2012
View anagha borkar 's Profile
Nowhere I or Schalk Kearney mentioned that we're talking about only HTML or CSS assignments.
Jun 26, 2012
Hi
"Create few classes and add to a page using spans. The page should contain images and paragraphs." for this assignment I gave you redo also, I hope you got the comment.

Regards
Jun 26, 2012
Hi,

Which such assignments you got in HTML and CSS tell me!!!! I will do show you...

Regards

Jun 26, 2012
And that also means teachers here set you such assignments which they themselves can not do!
Jun 25, 2012
Yes...no constructive feedback at all...even if you write a code to achieve the expected output as per your assignment brief, which even your teacher could not do...you get just 'good' grades and a comment of 'good job'!
Jun 25, 2012
Hi Garima,

2nd time you can't submit your assignments, if we give redo then you can submit, this assignment is fine, next onward you need to improve

Regards
Jun 24, 2012
View garima agrawal 's Profile
Sir,I got average in my one assignment of html. Do i need to attempt again and how can i attempt again.kindly advise for the same.

thanks
Garima
Jun 19, 2012
Hi

We have this 5 type of Grading,
Excellent
Good
Average
Bad

Redo if the assignments quality is less then "Good" then we will write why you got other grade

Regards
Jun 18, 2012