javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View Arun Ravi Varma 's Profile

Assignments

Sir,
In what format am I supposed to submit the assignments? Should I upload them as word documents? Suppose an assignment has 6 questions, like the assignment for section 2, should I submit each as different documents or as one single document containing solutions for all the questions.
Asked by Arun Ravi Varma | Jun 18, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (5)
View rohit s ihare 's Profile
nope... one more optional way is to copy the output from cmd prompt and then copy it to your document file. this can be done by right clicking on the cmd prompt and then mark the output by dragging and then press enter key... the output will get copied... now paste it as per your desire..
Jun 19, 2012
View arun ravi varma 's Profile
Thank you very much, Mr.Rohit. I have done as you suggested, but I did not add the snapshot of the output. I have already uploaded my assignment. Should I add the snapshots and upload it again?
Jun 18, 2012
You have to submit all the questions in one document. just write the question below that write the solution and then following that write output or the snapshot of output..
Jun 18, 2012
You have to submit all the questions in one document. just write the question below that write the solution and then following that write output or the snapshot of output..
Jun 18, 2012
Jun 18, 2012