>> Certified SAS expert (Advance) Online Course
Certified SAS expert
SAS (Statistical analysis system), the world's fastest and powerful statistical package for data analysis. It comprises multi engine architecture for better data management and reporting. SAS training will prepare students for rewarding and very well paying career as SAS analyst, programmer, developer or consultant.
This SAS training course is first of its kind in India for SAS certification, which has been designed by a team of US and India based experts.
SAS Course consist of prepared lecture notes, webinars, live access to teachers for 12 hours a day, hundreds of real life assignments plus sharing of best assignments from class. Course consists of 15 hours of webinars, more than 200 pages of prepared class notes and most important unlimited access to experts by phone or email on students' questions. Students need time to understand the concepts and clarify with teachers. Students spend up to 30% of their time in questions and answers with their fellow students and teachers.
We have several MNC as our partners who have access to all the assignments and projects done by students so they can select best overall student for their jobs, just not the students who score well in exams or can talk well in interview.
We actively help our students get jobs after finishing the course by introducing them to our partner companies and showcasing their CV's to all companies who have advertised or non-advertised jobs in SAS. Currently there are several open jobs for every one of our graduates in SAS.
How SAS Training will help students :
This course can help prepare you for the following certification exam(s): SAS Base Programming Exam for SAS 9.
Learn how to
- Navigate the SAS windowing environment
- Plan and write SAS programs to solve common data analysis problems
- Read various types of data into SAS data sets
- Validate and clean SAS data sets
- Create SAS variables and subset data
- Combine SAS data sets
- Create and enhance listing and summary reports.
- Using various SAS Procs.
- Creating fancy reports using ODS
- Making your code dynamic using macros
Benefits of SAS knowledge for the individuals:
- Increases your career opportunities and marketability.
- Enhances your credibility as a technical professional.
- Enhances your knowledge of SAS software.
- Helps you to earn industry validation(certifications) for your knowledge.
- SAS is marked as hot technology in many industries and thus SAS experts are getting higher salaries than others.
- 40,000 - 50,000 SAS Analyst and programmer will be required in the next couple of years
- SAS Consultants are highly paid , get quick promotions, their Job is secured WORLDWIDE.
- List of companies currently hiring in SAS -- > GE,Genpact, Standard Chartered Bank,Fidelity, HSBC,HP,,Accenture,Novaritis,Target,Mu Sigma, WIPRO,TCS,IBM India,Hewitt,Bank Of America,American, Express,Glaxo,Ranbaxy,Cipla,Inductis, Mercer,Ameriprise,WNS,Barclays,Steria,Tech Mahindra,HCL,Dunnhumby,Infosys,United Health Group,CSC and many more.