Stocks to Watch Today: Hero MotoCorp, Tata Steel, Wipro and others
Indian stocks lost some of their two-day gains on Wednesday morning, but they still had a bullish tilt as investors awaited the US Federal Reserve's actual rate hike, if any, to get new indications. Here are some stocks to watch out for.
Premier Explosives: Israel Aerospace Industries has placed a manufacturing order with the company (IAI). The order is estimated to be worth roughly Rs 4.27 crore, and the supplied goods are due in May 2023. Additionally, the business secured a Rs 5.47 crore order for the manufacture and supply of booster rocket motors, with delivery scheduled for March 31, 2023.
Greenplay Industries: On September 19, Tata Housing Opportunities Fund and other funds bought an additional 60,000 equity shares (0.05% interest) on the open market. With this, their overall ownership in the company rose from 4.99 percent to 5.05%.
Wipro: A leading provider of Indian IT services and the UK-based Finastra have joined forces to power the digital transformation of Indian corporate banks. Wipro is now the sole implementation and go-to-market partner for all Indian banks using Finastra's Fusion Trade Innovation and Fusion Corporate Channels thanks to this multi-year partnership.
Hero MotoCorp: The nation's electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure will be established through a partnership between HPCL, a retailer of petroleum products, and the two-wheeler industry leader. Businesses across the nation will install a charging infrastructure for electric two-wheelers.
Tata Steel: The board of directors approved the private placement of 20,000 non-convertible debentures with a face value of 10 lakh apiece to specified investors, raising 2,000 crore for the firm. The wholesale debt market (WDM) of the BSE is where the NCDs are proposed to be listed.
Read More News :
Operators' revenue generated from 5G FWA to be $2.5 bn by 2023
SSC CGL Selection Process: Exam to be Conducted in Two Tiers Now