Founder and CEO - RealGuruu.com
Guruprasad Hegde is a member of:
Guruprasad Hegde's Advice
Try to learn new technologies
Learn Technologies which is relevant, join courses at reputed institutes & not just for certificate! Once you start keep yourself updated with chan... more>>
My strongest Skill
Worked closely with client and development team, which helped me to understand client requirement and to build on it.
1) http://www.w3schools.com/ for web technology tutorial.
Leadership and Entrepreneurial Skill Development :
2) Stay Hungry Stay Foolish by - Rashmi Bansal (Westland Books)
3) Connect the Dots by - Rashmi Bansal (Westland Books)
4) Developing The Leader Within You by - John C Maxwell
5) Developing The Leader Around You by - John C Maxwell
Managing professional as well as personal life
Brilliant yet difficult question! When I was working as software engineer there was deadline for each project. Once I started I realize that here also deadline, we need to run behind client and serve them on time. We have to keep our promises, otherwise they never turn back.
1) Both are important and we need to have attention on both.
2) When I am at work, I won't think about personal stuffs similarly vice versa.
3) Go on long holiday with family when market is down/there is no much work.
4) I need to answer my clients, when I am at home. In such case I'll just listen to their requirement and make a note, I'll work on it once I am back to work.
Well, I am from typical Indian middle class family. My Dad is Agriculturist and Mom Housewife. Siblings- Two Sisters(One Married to Bank officer & Housewife, other doing MBA) and a brother (Studying in 12th), I am elder! As of now I am single and not in any relationship!
Learn Technologies which is relevant, join courses at reputed institutes & not just for certificate! Once you start keep yourself updated with changing world.
The moment I decided to become an Entrepreneur, I quit my job and started RealGuruu.com
"Business" - any enthusiast can do it. But when an engineer enter in to business, he always do experiment add value to it. For engineers it is not difficult to think from different dimensions!
Web technology is booming, everything is becoming online now!
Use of smartphones, technologies like Android, IOS are the undisputed game changers!
Views about 'Tech product Introduction is weak among Indians'
Firstly and honestly "We need to come out from the fear that - Similar Product Already Exist" We Indians don't know how and where to market our product once it is ready. If you believe that your product is too brilliant, then it is not necessary to be sold, go enter market with suitable brand name! Who knows where in the world it may take!?
Making job easier
Challenges faced in job
Changing Market conditions, if we think with bigger perspective it will be always good for business!
Company and job profile
As the founder and CEO of RealGuruu, I am responsible to set strategic direction as well as making key decisions to ensure the company’s objectives are met.
I started RealGuruu.com in silicon city Bangalore, India, with the objective of making property search easy and cost effective. My vision is “To see people smiling in their house with RealGuruu services”.
Today RealGuruu.com - as a growing Real Estate Technology & Consulting firm, provide various services to its wide variety of client & customer base.
I am a Bachelor of Engineering -B.E Graduate(in E&C) from University B.D.T College of Engineering Davangere. I have Diploma in E&C -DE&CE from Board of Technical Examinations Bangalore. Karnataka.
Prior to RealGuruu, I worked as Software Engineer at IdeaCarve Software development Pvt Ltd, And I have experience in Web Technologies, Social Media, and Marketing.
My role model
My Dad Mr. Venkatraman Hegde, in his agricultural practices- he is a hard worker. And when it comes to money and labour management he will become smart.
My important career decision
1) Starting career with web technology
2) Quitting same when I decided to become an Entrepreneur!
Goals and Ambitions
1) Making RealGuruu.com a trusted real estate portal
2) Money! Enough, I don't want to explain..
3) Getting married before turning 30 (exact 5 years left!)