Aftek's European affiliate buys stake in German co

By siliconindia staff writer   |   Tuesday, 29 June 2004, 07:00 Hrs
Printer Print Email Email
MUMBAI: A European affiliate of India's Aftek Infosys has bought a 56 per cent stake in Germany's Seekport Internet Technologies GmbH, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Monday.

The Seekport acquisition was made by Arexera Information Technologies GmbH and its employees, the BSE said, without indicating the value of the acquisition.

Aftek Infosys owns a 49 per cent stake in Arexera and has a "firm understanding" to buy the remaining 51 per cent stake.




SPOTLIGHT
Ola raises Rs 400 cr for electric
Leading ride-hailing cab aggregator Ola on Friday said it raised Rs 400 crore from its early in..
Fossil Group sells smartwatch
Global watch and accessories maker Fossil Group has announced to sell its smartphone technolog..
GST rate cut to spur Bengaluru
The realty market in India's tech hub is set to grow as lower Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate..
SpiceJet plans aggressive
Budget passenger carrier SpiceJet plans to aggressively expand its international networks to fl..