NMIMS SBM MBA HR Admission 2022 Open; Check Details Here
SVKM’s NMIMS, School of Business Management (SBM) has begun registrations for the MBA HR program. Interested students can apply till the end of October.
MBA HR Program was launched at NMIMS Mumbai in the School of Business Management in 2011 with an aim of developing professionals with a strong presence in HR and a detailed understanding of business and other functions.
The students will be eligible to complete an 8 to 10-week summer internship at the institute after the completion of the course.
NMIMS SBM MBA HR Admission 2022: Highlights of the New Course Structure
Here are some of the key highlights of the course:
- It aims to have a Healthy mix of courses and workshops to build a strong knowledge base as well as develop hands-on skills. Hence students will be introduced to a plethora of new concepts over 39 courses and 15 workshops spread over six trimesters.
- Students will be exposed to several Sector Specific Inputs through continuous interactions with Business and HR heads of various leading companies. They will also be doing live corporate projects in multiple sectors like Automobile, IT, BFSI, FMCG and Pharma, Business Advisory, HR Consulting, Telecommunications, Retail (Brick and Mortar and E-commerce) etc.
- The course curriculum also includes Business Research Workshops and a Dissertation to enhance soft skills like opportunity recognition, problem identification and solving, critical thinking and will help with the ability to work independently.
- There will be a Workshop and a Course on HR Analytics along with an enhanced focus on data and analytics in every course.
- 8-10 weeks of Summer Internship
- Substantial course offerings and workshops from other functional areas
- Capstone- the Business Simulation
NMIMS SBM MBA HR Placements 2022
During the NMIMS MBA HR Summer Placements 2022, more than 30 companies visited the campus. Top organizations like Google, Capgemini, Genpact, ICICI Bank, Infosys Consulting, Maruti Suzuki, Reliance Industries Limited, Wipro, Tata Communications have offered a internships to MBA HR Batch 2022 students in domains like HRBP, HR Analytics, HR Operations, etc. Students also do many live corporate projects in industries such as BFSI, Automotive IT, FMCG, Pharma, Telecom, Management Consulting, and Retail (Brick and Mortar and E-Commerce).
Elaborating on the importance of the MBA-HR program, Dr. Hema Bajaj, Program Chairperson of MBA HR said, “We conceptualised the MBA HR program at NMIMS more than a decade ago with the goal of developing business-savvy and industry-ready leaders. This program has evolved today to help students build high competency levels in rewards, talent management, change and organizational development as well as technology, analytics, business strategy, ESG and finance. The goal is to produce HR managers who can drive organizational growth and transformation. We have developed highly qualified HR professionals who have been placed in organisations across diverse sectors, both nationally and internationally.
A total of 24 recruiters visited the campus last year, including 11 from Fortune 500 companies; the highest CTC was 29.09L. Our alumni are well-placed and recognized in companies such as Goldman Sachs, and DBS, to name a few. It is NMIMS’ mission to produce competent HR leaders who are able to lead in a highly demanding, fast changing, future oriented and technologically driven environment.”
NMIMS SBM MBA HR Admission 2022: Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for taking admission to NMIMS MBA HR Program is that the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates would also require to sit for NMIMS NMAT, the entrance test conducted by the institute.
NMIMS SBM MBA HR Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Here are the steps which you can follow to successfully complete your MBA HR
- Start your NMAT 2023 Registration Journey at nmat.nmims.edu
- Complete your GMAC registration and pay the fees
- After receiving your GMAC ID, click Step 2 and log in with your GMAC ID and password on nmat.nmims.edu
- Fill in all the details in the NMIMS Registration form and pay the fees
- Congratulations! Your registration for NMAT 2023 is now completed
Read More News :