Digital Vidya: Celebrating 13 Years of Excellence
In 2009, two recent IIT Delhi graduates- Pradeep Chopra and Kapil Nakra decided to pioneer digital marketing training in India. Their mission was to fill the huge gap that they saw in the industry. There were very few institutes at that time teaching digital marketing and the ones that did were not up to the mark.
The duo started Digital Vidya with a vision to make it India’s most trusted digital marketing training company. Since 2009, Digital Vidya has conducted 3,800+ training batches for 61,000+ professionals including CXOs from 16,000+ brands in 55+ countries. Digital Vidya is an official training partner for Google & Microsoft India. In addition, they have partnerships with Social Media giants such as Facebook, LinkedIn, NASSCOM, and Vskills.
By partnering with these prestigious companies, Digital Vidya provides their course participants with the most up-to-date and industry-relevant training possible. Their latest Pay After Placement Digital Marketing Bootcamp is a true testimony of their commitment to quality education. Under this unique job guarantee program, you only pay for the course after you get a job offer. Let's explore how they became India's top digital marketing training company-
Year Wise Highlights & Milestones Achieved by Digital Vidya - Digital Vidya’s Power-Packed 13 Years Journey So Far!!!
- Digital Marketing Course in association with Vskills, a Govt. of India Initiative: In 2013, Digital Vidya became the first digital marketing training company in India to be accredited by Vskills, a Govt. of India initiative. This was a huge milestone for the company as it not only boosted its credibility but also opened up new doors of opportunities.
- Partnered with Google India: In 2014, Digital Vidya entered into a partnership with Google India. As a result of this partnership, the quality of their training programs improved by leaps and bounds. This was evident from the fact that their students started getting placed at top companies such as Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Partnered with Facebook & LinkedIn: In 2017, Digital Vidya partnered with two of the biggest social media giants- Facebook and LinkedIn. This partnership helped them develop exclusive training programs for their students on how to use these platforms effectively for marketing purposes.
- Partnered with NASSCOM FutureSkills: In 2019, Digital Vidya partnered with NASSCOM FutureSkills, an initiative by India’s leading trade association- NASSCOM. This partnership helped them develop exclusive training programs for students on the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- First Shopify Education Partner in India: In 2020, Digital Vidya became the first Shopify Education Partner in India. As part of this partnership, they offer exclusive training programs on how to use Shopify for eCommerce businesses.
- Launched Pay After Placement Digital Marketing Bootcamp: In 2020, Digital Vidya launched their unique Pay After Placement Digital Marketing Bootcamp. Under this job guarantee program, you only pay for the course after you get a job offer. This assures students of getting a job in the digital marketing field.
- Acquisitions: DAI & DSIM: Digital Vidya acquired Digital Academy India in 2015, strengthening the quality of digital marketing training. And then again in 2020, they acquired the Delhi School of Internet Marketing, making them the largest digital marketing training company in India.
Digital Vidya has come a long way since its inception in 2009. With its commitment to quality education and innovative training programs, it has become the go-to choice for students looking to get into the digital marketing field.
The breakup of Training Delivered by Digital Vidya -
1. Digital Marketing Online Course:
The digital marketing course by Digital Vidya covers all the important aspects of the subject. The course is designed keeping in mind the latest trends and technologies. And it is constantly updated to make sure that the students are always up-to-date with the latest developments. The course is designed for marketing professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, digital marketing professionals, students, and freshers.
With the help of FutureSkills Prime and the Government of India, DigitalVidya is proud to introduce a groundbreaking incentive program for digital upskilling. This will be the first digital marketing course in India that is accredited by Nasscomand approved by the government. Students who complete CDMM and clear an assessment at Future Skills Prime will be rewarded with Rs 8,000.
Eligible new graduates and working professionals who complete Digital Vidya's Certified Digital Marketing Master's Course also receive Interview support. They have a placement cell that works closely with course participants to ensure they secure the best possible position.
2. Digital Marketing 100% Job Guaranteed Course:
With this Digital Marketing Bootcamp, Digital Vidya plans to equip Bootcamp participants with the skills necessary to become future CMOs. The 100% practical course has 50 seats only and it is designed for students, freshers, and professionals who are serious about starting a career in digital marketing.
You will receive training to appear for the Meta Blueprint & Google Ads Certifications during this Bootcamp. After the successful completion of the course and certification, you will be placed in a good company with a minimum salary package of Rs 4.5 lakhs per annum within 3 months of completion of the program.
If, after 3 months of program completion, you don't secure a job, they will provide a paid internship for up to 6 months. This opportunity will help build your skills and experience in digital marketing while also providing a stipend of Rs 15000/month. And if you still don't have a job at the end of the internship period, they promise to refund your entire course fee--supported by a legal document.
How Digital Vidya is different from others- What Industry Experts Say about Digital Vidya:
While other training institutes focus on just teaching the course and getting the certification, Digital Vidya's approach is unique. They focus on practical knowledge and skills that are required to do the job. The following are some of the industry experts who have spoken about Digital Vidya: -
"Digital Vidya is doing a great job in making everyone digital-ready!" - Aparna Lal, Marketing Lead, Global Demand Center at Microsoft
"Digital Vidya is leading by example and doing some great work in the field of digital marketing." - Sakhee Dheer, EX - Digital Marketing Lead at Facebook
"The work Digital Vidya does is very important to help traditional companies and marketers reinvent themselves to become digital." - Virginia Sharma, EX - Director, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
"You are shaping the digital minds of the future. As India transforms into a digital economy, it will need more and more people who are well-equipped to handle the immense possibilities the future holds and Digital Vidya will be playing a key role. You should be very proud of that! Not only are you a catalyst in this changing equation but you are also the fuel!" - Kanika Mittal, Reebok India, Director – Brand Marketing and Communications
Proud Alumni of Digital Vidya:
Some of the notable alumni of Digital Vidya are -
- Nitin Baradwaj, Regional Manager, Spice Jet
- Nilesh Shah, Brand Manager, Tata Motors
- Rajdeep Barooah, Manager, Asian Paints
- Ashim Gupa, DGM Communications, General Motors
- Nasr Ul Haidi, Chief Sub Editor, NDTV
- Shalini Bhattacharya, Corp Comm Mr, Mahindra Lifespaces
- Monisha Prasher, Group Product Manager, Dabur
- Noorul Alam, Sr. Program Manager, SBI Card, etc.
Digital Vidya is one of the best digital marketing training institutes in India. With their focus on practical skills and knowledge, they are preparing students and professionals for the digital economy of the future. If you are serious about starting a career in digital marketing, then Digital Vidya is the institute for you.
Read More News :