Now Get a One Plus Two Without An Invite Anytime
Menu

Now Get a One Plus Two Without An Invite Anytime

By SiliconIndia   |   Monday, 07 December 2015, 11:41 Hrs   |    1 Comments
31
separator
20
separrator
42
separator
7
Separator
Print Print Email Email


sdBENGALURU: Each and every one of us is crazy when it comes to buy One Plus Smartphones. The reason being the only company to sell their phones through invites. But that’s no more the story now, as One Plus has lifted their invite only system from their latest flagship killer the One Plus Two. The company revealed that they will conduct a three-day open sale for the OnePlus X smartphone, starting this December 5, according to ndtv.com.



Celebrating its second anniversary One Plus on December 17, will put the smartphone out on an invite-re sale. The company is offering the OnePlus 2 StyleSwap covers at 50 percent off while select OnePlus One accessories at 90 percent discount. All the other accessories will be sold at 10 percent off as well a limited number of first orders will receive an exclusive Never Settle mousepad as a special holiday gift.



OnePlus 2 features— 5.5-inch full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage space. It also includes 13-megapixel rear camera and five-megapixel front camera. This is a dual-SIM device with a USB Type-C connector. OnePlus 2 runs Oxygen OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has a 3,000mAh battery. With the OnePlus 2, the company has built a device that competes with likes of the Google Nexus 6P and others.



In fact, the superior specs sheet at a comparatively lower price gives it an edge over other flagships.



Read More: Top 10 Budget Smartphones With High-end Features
TCL Unveils Pride T500L with Iris Scanner at Rs.10,499



Write your comment now
Submit Reset
Reader's comments(1)
1: Due to a heavy dependency on mobile devices, users tend to store their precious data on it. Mobile technology uses Android or iOS operating systems. Both of those are vulnerable to security problems, just as any other operating system. Similarly, the applications created and running on those are vulnerable too, just as any other applications. http://www.valencynetworks.com/penetration-testing-services/mobile-app-testing.html
Posted by:Admin - 07 Dec, 2015