Bharat Biotech to raise $6 million from IFC
Facebook Twitter google+ RSS Feed

Bharat Biotech to raise $6 million from IFC

By SiliconIndia   |   Monday, 28 June 2004, 07:00 Hrs
Printer Print Email Email
HYDERABAD: Dr. Krishna M. Ella founded Bharat Biotech International Limited (BBIL), a Hyderabad-based provider of pharmaceutical/biotech products and services, is set to raise $6 million from IFC, the private equity arm of the World Bank. The investment is slated for approved by IFC’s board on July 31. Dr. Krishna Ella and associates (including the management team and angel investors) currently own a 77.1% stake in BBIL. IDBI holds the remaining 22.9% stake.

Dr. Ella holds a doctorate from the University of Wisconsin, Madison and has worked in biotechnology programs at various universities such as the University of Hawaii and the Medical University of South Carolina.


Experts on SiliconIndia
Santhosh  K
Sr. Soft. Engg.
Oracle India
Nehal Vyas
Sr. Team Lead
Cyberoam Tech.
Rani Malli
Sr. Director
Philips
Sr. Executive
ISB
Vijay Balkrishna Konduskar
Business Consultant
Imans Web Tech
Dr L P  Sharma
Technical Director
NIC
Reena Khanna
Founder
Solitaireworld
Dellas  Asse
sys-network admin
Computer Station
Write your comment now
Submit Reset