javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View David Joshep 's Profile

NEET 2016 Model Papers, Sample Papers, Practice Papers

NEET 2016 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is the entrance tests to take admission into Medical Courses are M.B.B.S. and B.D.S. Courses. NEET exam was conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET exam has been divided into two phases, i.e., Phase – I and Phase – II, whereas Phase-I exam has been held on 1st May 2016 and Phase-II exam was scheduled to be conduct on 24th July 2016. Those who not applied for Phase-I exam, for them it was next chance to apply as Phase-II exam.

Students who are applied for NEET 2016 exam are struggling to face lot of tough competition. So, in this case Entranceindia.com has provides lot’s of preparation tips for NEET exam and provides NEET 2016 sample papers, NEET 2016 Model Papers and NEET 2016 Practice Papers free download in PDF. These sample papers covered all up to date subject syllabus from each chapter. Entranceindia provides NEET 2016 Online Practice Test from sample papers with Set wise for better preparation.

Important Dates:

NEET 2016 exam has been divided into two phases, i.e., Phase-I and Phase-II. Phase-I exam has been held on 1st May 2016 and Phase-II exam has been schedule to conduct on 24th July 2016. This Phase-II exam was conducted for candidates those who are not attempt (or) not participated in NEET 2016 Phase-I (i.e., 1st May 2016).

NEET 2016 Exam Important Dates are as follows:

 NEET 2016 Phase-I: Held on 1st May 2016
 NEET 2016 Phase-II: 24th July 2016
 NEET 2016 Phase-I and Phase-II Results: 17th August 2016

NEET 2016 Exam Pattern:

NEET 2016 Entrance Exam paper contains 180 Multiple Choice Questions and these paper was divided into “Four” (4) sections. They are as follows;

• Physics: 45 (Multiple Choice Questions)
• Chemistry: 45 (Multiple Choice Questions)
• Zoology: 45 (Multiple Choice Questions)
• Botany: 45 (Multiple Choice Questions)

NEET 2016 Exam Duration:

The duration of NEET 2016 examination was “3” Hours (i.e., 180 Minutes); students has to attempt (or) complete their exam within a given time period. 180 Minutes has 180 Multiple Choice Questions, so each question has “1” minute time.

NEET 2016 Marking Scheme:

NEET 2016 exam contains marking scheme like, for each “Correct” answer carries “Four” (4) marks and each “In-Correct” answer subtracts “One” (1) mark from total marks. The candidates are advised not to attempt such item in answer sheet, if they are not sure of the correct response. More than one answer indicated a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.

• For Correct Answer: +4 Marks are given
• For Wrong Answer: -1 Mark is Subtracted

NEET 2016 Sample Papers:

NEET 2016 Sample Papers are prepared for those who are ready to their “Goal” in “NEET 2016 Examination”. Here, each sample paper (or) practice paper consists of complete subject with multiple choice questions and provided answer key papers for those questions. These NEET Model Papers will help’s the candidates to achieve their goal easily.

Some of the NEET Model Papers that covered by our Professional’s Experts:

 NEET 2016 Model Papers
 NEET Preparatory Course
 NEET Chemistry Questions
 NEET Biology Questions
 NEET Physics Questions
 NEET Questions in DVD & CD
 NEET Level I - 20 Questions
 NEET Level II - 20 Questions
 NEET Revision Test - 10 Questions

And for more information, please go through below URL.
Contact No.: +91-80–6565 0303 / +91-80-6533 9595
E-mail id: info@entranceindia.com
Web: http://www.entranceindia.com/neet/neet-sample-papers/
Asked by David Joshep | Jun 20, 2016 |  Reply now
Replies (1)
View akshay kothari 's Profile
Hello,
Solving previous year question papers is the best way to prepare for the exam. You get to know the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.

You can download previous year NEET Exam Question Papers from here:

https://scoop.eduncle.com/neet-previous-year-question-paper

NEET Exam will be on 06th May 2018. So, preapre yourself well for the exam.

Best of Luck!
Mar 7, 2018