javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View sreeshand  s 's Profile

How does SEO helps in Marketing of a product?

Can u explain me how does it help in marketing of a product.
Asked by sreeshand s | May 24, 2010 |  Reply now
Replies (3)
View prashant vallabhbhai 's Profile
Hi Sreeshand

While SEO does not specifically help in the marketing of a product it certainly does help a company to market itself via the internet. These days when a consumer wants to know about a certain product/service they always tend to Google it...Hence the phrase "Let me Google it". So in short, seo will greatly assist a company to increase the amount of visitors to it's website and this in turn will result in greatr awareness of their various products and services. I would say that in this day and age that as the usage of internet grows exponentially, SEO can be seen as a crucial marketing tool/weapon for any company.
Jul 30, 2010
View teacher siliconindia 's Profile
Hi,

As the name suggest Search Engine Optimization, Once your page gets optimized for the search engines, it's visibility will increase and as a result the number of visitors will increase.
So it is pretty straight forward more the number of visitors more will be the probability of visitors getting converted to potential customers.
SEO at the end of the day will directly or indirectly help in marketing the product
Jun 8, 2010
View karthik rajagopalan 's Profile
Hi Sreeshand. Well What I think is SEO does not help in marketing of a product. But it helps in generating business. SEO is just for optimising a Product Page to get listed on Google/Yahoo/Bing etc on top 10. Once it gets listed, then automatically the hits increase and convertion rate for the product gets increased. Thats what is my opinion. Will everyone agree with me? Please post.
Jun 3, 2010