5 Teenage Inventors Who Changed The World
Facebook Twitter google+ RSS Feed

5 Teenage Inventors Who Changed The World

By SiliconIndia   |   Friday, 28 September 2012, 12:47 Hrs   |    2 Comments
27
cmt right
30
Comment Right
45
cmt right
12
cmt right
Printer Print Email Email


Bangalore: It’s frustrating to be a teenager. You know how to drive, but they won’t give you a license. You can neither vote nor drink. Society blames you for almost everything and they don’t trust you with anything!



Well, in most cases the society can’t be blamed; granted 80 percent of the teenagers will do wicked things after getting a small sense of “freedom.” But that doesn't change the fact that there are some very ambitious teens in the rest 20 percent, who have changed the world with their inventions.



Here are Five of them.



#5 Superman Was Invented By Two High School Kids



Superman was born from the creative minds of two Jewish teens Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, whose boyhoods were rich with comic books and science fiction. At the age of 18, these teenagers created the “man of steel,” inspired by Zisha Breitbart, a strongman from Poland, who performed many unbelievable stunts.  



They never knew that their drawing of a superhero would capture the imagination of future generations. They first published their comic in a fanzine, where Superman was given a villain background. Later, Siegel and Shuster reinvented him as the captain of truth and justice. We know what happened next, Superman is saving the world for the last 65 years.



next new
Experts on SiliconIndia
Santhosh  K
Sr. Soft. Engg.
Oracle India
Nehal Vyas
Sr. Team Lead
Cyberoam Tech.
Rani Malli
Sr. Director
Philips
Sr. Executive
ISB
Vijay Balkrishna Konduskar
Business Consultant
Imans Web Tech
Dr L P  Sharma
Technical Director
NIC
Reena Khanna
Founder
Solitaireworld
Dellas  Asse
sys-network admin
Computer Station
Write your comment now
Submit Reset
Reader's comments(2)
1: Great. Congratulations.
dr.A.Jagadeesh Nellore(AP),India
Posted by:Anumakonda - 30 Sep, 2012
2: Awesome
Posted by:Harsha - 29 Sep, 2012