How to Find the Ideal Mattress Deals Online
An estimated 20 million Americans suffer from sleep issues. Since people spend over a third of their lives sleeping, finding solutions to sleep problems is of paramount importance.
The Secret to Sleeping Well
Various studies have found that finding the correct mattress can effectively correct sleep issues. It is possible to find a top quality mattress through online shopping, as unbelievable as that may sound. Here are some tips to finding that perfect mattress, according to Topmattress.com.
What sleeping position do you tend to favour? Your sleeping position dictates what firmness you need.
- Side sleepers. People who sleep on their sides tend to place more pressure on their curves, such as their hips and shoulders. This pressure can result in pain in these regions. To ease this issue, you should use a matted with a firmness rating of 3 to 6/10 if you are a side sleeper.
- Back sleepers. Back sleepers similarly require a firm mattress and should seek a mattress with a rating of 4 to 7/10. Firmer mattresses can offer you much more needed support for the spinal column, which can mitigate or even altogether solve the back pain.
- Stomach sleepers. Meanwhile, stomach sleepers have varying needs depending upon body weight. The key factor for stomach sleepers to find comfort and good sleep involves selecting a mattress where their weight is evenly distributed. Generally, a firmness rating of 5 to 7/10 is preferred by most stomach sleepers, but some people prefer softer at 4/10 while others prefer thicker at 8/10.
- To eliminate the guesswork from selecting the proper firmness, you can test out different mattresses at a mattress store to help you determine what you should order online. Also look at your own bed and see if it feels too soft or too hard for your comfort.
Choose the Ideal Material
Another factor to take into account is material. Different materials yield vastly different sleep experiences.
- Viscoelastic memory foam is generally ideal for all types of sleepers, since it contours to the body and thus evenly distributes weight. However, memory foam can retain heat which can minimize comfort, so it is best to select a memory foam mattress with cooling gel inside of it.
- Latex is rather like memory foam. However, it is both bouncy and cool, offering simultaneous pressure and heat relief for sleepers.
- Spring mattresses are the most popular, primarily due to its cheap costs. While spring mattresses can work well to distribute weight, they tend to wear out rather quickly and start to sag. Sagging leads to uneven weight distribution, which is uncomfortable.
- Hybrid mattresses are spring mattresses with two or three layers of latex or memory foam. Hybrid mattresses can be customized to suit one’s unique sleeping habits and are generally considered the best mattress option on the market.
Last But Not Least, Consider Size
Finally, mattress size is important because too little space can result in a cramped feeling while too much space can cause one to toss and turn all night long. Also, consider how many people will be sleeping on the bed.
California King is the largest size, while twin is the smallest.
Now It’s Time to Start Shopping
When you have narrowed down your options to the proper size, firmness rating, and material for your needs, you can search online. Consider the following brands for their high quality and excellent customer reviews:
- Tuft and Needle
Once you have selected the correct mattress, sleep issues can disappear overnight. Having a suitable mattress can help you achieve greater comfort, which can bring about easier sleep and a more rested feeling in the morning.
Read More News: