Golden Triangle: Must Visit Places in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
Delhi is a perfect mix of Old Delhi and New Delhi and places such Connaught Place to Chandni Chowk depicts the traditional face and it is one of the few places in the world which takes care of the traditional beauties.
Must Visit Places:
- Akshardham Temple highlights the richness in Indian culture, history and tradition and the place is well connected by metro routes.
- Lotus Temple is an architectural miracle which is well known for its lotus structure and has bagged several awards for its splendid structure. Lotus temple is still one of the most visited non religion oriented temples.
- One of the largest mosques in the country, Jama Masjid is situated at Delhi and adds elegant structure for its heritage. Masjid has a capacity of more than 25,000 individuals which places it amongst the largest.
- Built in 1638, Red Fort is a World Heritage Site and was home to the most Mughal emperors of the dynasty for 200 years. Made from red sandstone, currently it holds number of museums.
- Another Word Heritage Site in Delhi is the tallest minar in the country, Qutab Minar. This is definitely a must see spot for the visitors. With 73 m in height, this minaret is crowded by travelers from across the world.
- India Gate is a war memorial structure in Delhi and it’s a sight of patriotic history for the Indians. The red-coloured Bharatpur stone is the one used as a low base for this Gate and makes this massive molding dedicated to the soldiers who lost their lives fighting for the country even stronger.
- Humayun’s Tomb is yet another UNESCO World Heritage site, which was constructed in 1565 and it was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent.