NEET 2020 Application Starts on Dec 2 - Know how to Apply, Dates & Eligibility
NTA starts the NEET 2020 application form from 2nd December 2019 (04:00 PM). Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. NEET is a National Level Exam conducted by NTA. It allows eligible candidates to get admissions in MBBS, BDS &Ayush Courses in various government medical colleges. NTA will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test examination on 3rd May 2020 through offline mode.
NEET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can start the online application form filling process from 2nd December 2019. The NTA will allow the NEET 2020 application form filling process till 31st December 2019. Candidates cam pay the application fee till 1st January 2020 (upto 11:50 PM).Candidates will also be allowed with the correction facility from 15th-31st January 2020. It will be allowed only through online mode.
Candidates can pay the NEET 2020 application fee through online mode. They may use Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-banking/UPI/Paytm. No offline mode is available for fee payment.
The application fee for General Category is 1500/- and for General-EWS/ OBC-NCL* is 1400/. SC/ST/PWD/ Transgender Category have to pay 800/-.
Candidates those are applying for NEET 2020 should keep these given below documents ready before they apply.
- Passport Size Photograph (10KB – 200KB)
- Post Card Size Photograph (50KB – 300KB)
- Candidate's Signature (4KB – 30KB)
- Left Hand Thumb Impression (10KB – 50KB)
- Class 10th Passing Certificate (100KB – 400KB)
NEET 2020 Eligibility Requirements
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria given below in order to be eligible to fil the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates those belong to Indian National, Non-Resident Indians (NRI), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign National citizen can apply.
- Age Criteria: Candidates should be completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.There is no upper age limit to appear in NEET 2020 examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany with English in the previous qualifying examination (12th class).
- Required Marks: General category candidates must score 50% marks, 45% marks for PH & 40% marks for reserved category (ST/SC) candidates.
- Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats: J&K and Ladakh candidates will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quotas only on the basis of self-declaration.