3rd Edition Connected Africa - Africa's Premier Telecom Summit Transforming to Telco's of the Future
After the grand success of the previous edition, the Connected Africa is back, back much bigger stronger and larger than before, themed “Transforming to Telco’s of the Future”. The 3rd Edition of Connected Africa, Africa’s premier Telecom Summit delivering holistic insight into digital infrastructure developments and trends. Organised by The International Center for Strategic Alliances is scheduled for the 25th of July 2023, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Connected Africa is set to unite top executives from telecom carriers, technology vendors, infrastructure providers, and regulatory and government officials for a discussion on the future of the industry. They will be exploring innovative strategies for creating next-generation networks and addressing potential pain points in a conducive environment.
Wireless infrastructure, VoLTE & 4G LTE, Network management, Bigdata, BI, Cloud, Security, Analytics, Next Gen opportunities VAS, OTT, OSS/BSS, IoT & M2M is becoming ever more important, across the Telecom Sector.
Connected Africa is a not to be missed opportunity for experts, business people, and practitioners to discuss practical and cost-effective solutions to developing the ICT business.
- Strategies to unlock the power of 5G
- Telecom – Compounding Capabilities
- Futuristic Telco’s powering the economy
- ICT Supporting IoT Deployments
- Data, Digitalization, and Connectivity
- Empowering Digital Transformation
- Digital Inculsion
- Driving the Future of Work with enhanced Connectivity
- EDGE, Data, & Cloud
- Cyber Resilience Strategy – Mitigating Fraud
The Summit will witness insights and inputs from leaders like: -
- Charles Molapisi, CEO, MTN
- Patricia Obo-Nai, CEO, Vodafone
- Celia Mantshiyane, CISO, MTN South Africa
- George Njuguna, Chief Information Officer,Safaricom
- Jorge Mendes, Chief Officer, ConsumerBusiness, Vodacom
- Johan van Graan, Chief Risk Officer, Vodacom
Read More News :