Date: Tuesday , October 02, 2012
Ajuba is a premier provider of revenue cycle outsourcing services to healthcare systems, hospitals, physician practice groups, academic medical centers, medical equipment suppliers, and billing and receivables management companies in the U.S. The company partners with clients to provide a broad portfolio of customizable solutions, uncover and capitalize on hidden financial opportunities, improve productivity and ultimately increase their profits.
Ajuba's tagline is "Inspired people, Inspiring results" - and achieves this through people focus, quality processes, appropriate technology, strong culture of security and compliance. Over its 12 years of operations, Ajuba has established itself among the leading Revenue Cycle services outsourcing companies, as evidenced by some of the accolades earned by it in this journey:
• Has certifications and assurances by independent accreditation agency TUV-SUD for ISO 9001:2008-Quality Assurance Systems, ISO/IEC 27001:2005-Information Security, and HIPAA and FDCPA standards Compliance monitoring
• Reviewed independently under SSAE-16 standards for Service organizations -SOC-1 by Plante Moran PLLC and compliance attested • Ranked among the “Top 50 Great Places to Work” in 2012 in a survey conducted by Great Places to Work Institute and also has featured in the Top 50 rankings in its listings from 2005 to 2010 • Ranked among The 25 Best Employers in India by Hewitt Associates • Selected to “Rising Stars” category of Global Outsourcing 100 list (2007) of the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) Headquartered in Michigan, Ajuba is part of the MiraMed Global Services group. MiraMed Global Services stands as the premier global provider of business process outsourcing solutions to healthcare organizations in the U.S.
Key Person: Tony Mira, Group CEO & Founder
No .of employees: Over 2300
Offices: Jackson, Michigan and five offices in Chennai
The complete end-to-end revenue cycle management solution encompasses the following activities:
• Patient Services which includes Scheduling, Patient registration, and Insurance verification and eligibility
• Billing Services which include charge capture, on-site management, demographic data entry, billing compliance consulting, facility/ provider coding, claims submission, quality assurance, and pre-authorization
• Reimbursement services which includes commercial and managed care follow-up, medicare and medicated follow-up, audit examinations, bad debt collections, denial management, payment posting, contract negotiations, customer service call centre, medicaid eligibility, credit balance resolution, and under payment analysis
• Consulting and audit which includes compliance, expansion planning, strategic staffing, practice analysis and assessment, and patient satisfaction survey
• The practice management services which are furnished on request includes corporate accounting, budgeting/case management, accounts payable, tax preparation, payroll processing, retirement programs, risk management, and insurance follow-up.