point
Menu
Browse by year:
The Smart Techie was renamed Siliconindia India Edition starting Feb 2012 to continue the nearly two decade track record of excellence of our US edition.

July - 2010 - issue > Movers and Shakers

To the Next Level

Gargi Sinha
Monday, July 5, 2010
Gargi Sinha
Having accumulated eight years of experience in the field of online and offline media, Surmeet Kaur has been appointed as the new Group Account Manager for Media Sales in StratosHear Technologies. Kaur will be an advisory member to the senior management team on the future growth and marketing analogy strategy for the company.

Taking over her new role in StratosHear she says, “Sales being an important factor to the working of an organization, millions of companies across the globe speculate on this every quarter, as investors and institutions anxiously wait for the outcome. I am optimistic that I will take the Indian online advertising space into a higher level in terms of revenue and innovations.”

The initial growth of digital media advertising in India was a turning point in her career, as she innovated new ideas for the advertisers to sell the concept to the clients.

Kaur’s leadership mantra is to believe in one’s own self and confront the tough times to win over. She says, “Never share your problems with people because 90 percent of them are not interested in the listening and the remaining 10 percent are not ready to help you. Problems are not to share or sell. Creative people view challenges as an opportunity. The rule of success is to win over the stumbling blocks to build a future.”

With absolute certainty in her career, she has passion, innovation, and hard work as the three essential keys of her success.


Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Share on facebook