Sapphire Rapids | Intel Launches New Xeon Workstation Processors - the Ultimate Solution for Professionals
Intel today announced the new Intel® Xeon® W-3400 and Intel® Xeon® W-2400 desktop workstation processors (code-named Sapphire Rapids), led by the Intel® Xeon® w9-3495X, Intel’s most powerful desktop workstation processor ever designed. Built for professional creators, these new Xeon processors provide massive performance for media and entertainment, engineering and data science professionals.
Xeon W-3400 and Xeon W-2400 processors provide the high-end computing foundation that today’s professionals require for the future of computing. Support for DDR5 RDIMM memory, PCIe Gen 5.0 and Wi-Fi 6E gives professionals the cutting-edge platform technologies they require for the compute workloads of the future.
What It Offers: Available with up to 56 cores in a single socket, the top-end Intel Xeon w9-3495X processor features a redesigned memory controller and larger L3 cache, delivering up to 28% single-thread1 and up to 120% multithread performance improvements2 over the previous generation. And operational frequencies up to 4.8 gigahertz with Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 provide professional users with incredible compute performance in daily workloads.
Other platform features include:
- Up to 105 megabytes of L3 cache for increased performance and data management.
- Eight channels of DDR5 RDIMM memory support enables up to 4 terabytes of memory capacity and increased memory bandwidth for large data sets and memory-intensive workloads.
- ECC memory and RAS technologies support improved integrity of critical data and system reliability.
- Up to 112 CPU PCIe Gen 5.0 lanes on Xeon W-3400 processors and up to 64 CPU PCIe Gen 5.0 lanes on Xeon W-2400 processors for multi-GPUs, SSDs and network cards give professionals configuration flexibility to meet their next task.
- Integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6E for the latest network connectivity.
- Comprehensive overclocking support for unlocked processors – including first-in-industry DDR5 XMP 3.0 RDIMM memory overclocking features.3
- 3rd generation Intel® Deep Learning Boost (AMX, Bfloat16) delivers significantly more efficient deep learning acceleration for artificial intelligence training and inferencing.
- Intel vPro enterprise technologies for hardware-enhanced security features, firmware version control and remote manageability enable easy system deployment into the enterprise environment.
Xeon W-3400 and W-2400 workstation processors will be available for pre-order Feb. 15 from industry partners, with system availability beginning in March. The recommended customer price for the Intel Xeon W Processor family starts at $359 (Xeon w3-2423) and scales up to $5,889 (Xeon w9-3495X).
Read More News :
Samsung Galaxy Book3 Series begins from Rs 1,09,990 in India
Ambrane introduces 40000mAh 'Stylo Boost' powerbank with 65W PD and fast charging, suited for Laptops