Print using smartphones with the Xerox B215 multifunctional printer - Best suitable for Home or Small Office set up.
With increased remote working, we see a strong demand from businesses to help them extend the enterprise office to the home office. Xerox A4 multifunction printers (MFPs) that offer convenience, security andvalue in one high-quality device that bridges the office and home are in demand. Devices such as the Xerox B215 MFPs are ideal for home and small officesas they’re easy to set up, operate with minimal maintenance, secure and reliable, enabling users to scan, copy, print and fax with ease.
The Xerox B215 is well suited to the evolving workplace, especially in today's day and age, where some jobs and tasks are being completed across a variety of devices right from the laptop to tablets and mobile phones.
The B215 isXerox'ssmallest multifunction device, and light enough to lift easily onto a desk. Like all four-in-one devices, B215 can print, scan, copy and fax. The device measures 15.8 x 15.6 x 14.4 inches, which is typical for this class of printer and outfitted with a 40-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) and a duplexer for two-sided printing. The paper cassette holds 250 sheets, and there's a one-sheet manual-feed slot for speciality media.The icing is that itdoesn't just print quickly, it's also very consistent and accurate, especially when it comes to pages of text. It prints with a light touch that gives each character a fine and well-delineated edge and has most of the features a small office could need. The device provides you with good print quality, seamless connectivity and impressive speed. We look at a few key features of the Xerox B215 that make your life better:
- Print from any device- With B215 you have the option of printing from your mobile device (iPad or Android), laptop, or desktop with native AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and Android support providing you with a hassle-free experiencewhile working from home.
- Easy & compact user experience- You do not require a large space for setting up the printer as it can fit into a bookshelf. B215 also comes withWi-Fi Direct,which lets you print without a router or a complex set up. It has a USB port letting you print using a pen drive or any hard drive for quick printing.
- Intelligent touch screen-3.5inch touchpad, which gives you a smartphone-like functionality, and you can tap your way through the different printing options efficiently.
- App support- The device has a colour scanning option that helps you create electronic files in a flash. You can also save files to your network or desktop or open them in an application.
Other quick features of the B215 include:
- Black-and-white MFP with support for Letter/Legal
- Copy, print, scan, fax, & email
- Built-in Wi-Fi, unparalleled reliability, compact footprint, and ultra-quiet operation
- 3.5" capacitive colour touch screen user interface
- Fast printing with crisp, clear text & graphics and the full array of mobile platform support
- Speed 8.5 seconds for first print, followed by 30 pages/minute
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Single Sheet manual feed
- 40 sheet automatic feeder
- Compatible with Windows Mac & Linux
- 256 MB Ram
- 600 MHZ processor
- Shipped with enough toner for 1,500 pages