Amazfit T-Rex Pro Smartwatch coming soon In India
Amazfit, one of the top smartwatch brands, is all set to bring its most rugged and outdoor smartwatch to India, followed by a global launch.
Amazfit Trex-Pro is an upgraded version of T-Rex, which was launched globally during CES 2020. The T-Rex also marked its name in the global publications under “The best smart wearable category and major highlights to watch at CES 2020”. Amazfit T-Rex Pro will be available on Amazon as well as on the official online store.
The “Notify Me” option for customers on Amazon will be available from 24th March, 2020.
Amazfit T-Rex Pro- Explore Your Instinct
- 15 Military Certified (MIL-STD-810) - Amazfit T-Rex Pro is considered the most affordable Military Certified Rugged Outdoor Smartwatch. The Amazfit T-Rex Pro has passed 15 regulations of military standard (MIL-STD-810). Under these, the smartwatch is made to T-Rex withstand Extreme Temperature and conditions from 70C heat to -40 cold along with 240Hrs of humidity, 96 Hrs of Salt spray, shock resistance and many more.
- Large colour display - Enjoy a more extensive, clearer view with the T-Rex Pro. The smartwatch features a 1.3-inch AMOLED screen (360x360 pixels) with superb clarity. With 3D Corning Gorilla glass, anti-fingerprint coating with an attractive angular design, the robust metal-sprayed outer bezel makes the watch lightweight accompanying the watch’s rugged texture. The silicone strap makes it skin-friendly with a sweat-wicking design. The Amazfit T-Rex Pro is available in three vibrant colours, Meteorite Black, Desert Grey and Steel Blue.
- Discover your way with T-Rex Pro - No more worries about travelling alone; T-Rex Pro is now your travel companion. With four global navigation satellite systems supported, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro can help track your location in more complicated environments than would be possible with GPS alone. A barometric altimeter will also record how high you’ve climbed, and its reliable compass will point you in the right direction.
- SomnusCare, BioTracker2 PPG, and OxygenBeats – All-round health and fitness tracking includes SomnusCare, which monitors your total sleep, deep sleep, light sleep, REM understand your sleep patterns. It tracks your naps of more than 20 minutes. BioTracker 2ndgeneration PPG optical sensor provides high-precision 24/7 continuous heart rate measurement with resting heart rate, heart rate zones and high heart rate warning. OxygenBeats measures the oxygen level in your blood when you start feeling unwell, reminding you to test while automatically detecting the altitude level changes.
- 100+ Sports Modes - Amazfit T-Rex Pro supports 100+ sports modes to track all that you can. From Heart Rate, distance, speed to calories burned, almost all popular sports and activities are included. It has ExerSense, which is an algorithm that automatically detects the motion patterns with the help of AI recognition engines on sports big data recognizing eight sports modes and records all data. Firstbeat algorithm takes things to a new level when assessing specialized data such as your maximum oxygen uptake, complete recovery time and training load, and lets you know your progress and accomplishments.
- 10 ATM Water-Resistance – When you go for a swim, the Amazfit T-Rex Pro is your companion and goes with you. Water-resistant to 100 meters,you’ll be able to splash and snorkel in style.
- PAI –The innovative PAI™ Health Assessment System uses an algorithm to transform complex information such as heart rate, activity duration, and other health data into a single numerical value unique to each user. The PAI health assessment system supports most workout modes, regardless of time or location. It also creates a customized health evaluation for each user to offer a personalized user experience. Armed with this knowledge, you can set your subsequent health and fitness goal and achieve new personal bests.
- 18-days Battery Life – With typical watch use, one can enjoy the benefits without charging the device for 18 days. 390 mAh and GPS continuous working time of 40 hours no delays in your work routine with T-Rex Pro. Even after the heavy usage of the watch, no charging is required for 9 days.
- Connect With Your Natural Instinct - Stay in tune with changes in nature with the Amazfit T-Rex Pro weather tracker, sunrise and sunset monitor and current moon phase display, which can also help you capture the best views.
- Ultimate Personal Assistant - No more missing important events; now get all your notifications, including text messages, calls, scheduled alarms and events on your T-Rex Pro. It can also easily control music playback on your mobile phone via Bluetooth so that you can enjoy your favourite playlists on-the-go.
The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data. Typical usage scenario: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) is turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 5 minutes, and the user raises the wrist 30 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week.
Heavy usage scenario: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring and assisted sleep monitoring are turned on (data recorded every 1 minute), sleep breathing quality is enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 150 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 180 minutes every week.GPS continuous working time: 40 hours; turn on GPS recording motion track, turn on heart rate monitoring.