Small office set-up in India gets an upgrade with the Xerox WorkCentre 3025 multifunction printer
As professionals get accustomed to working from their home/remote offices for an extended period; and the number of small businesses in the country increases, there is a greater demand for an enterprise experience and a-grade technology in daily operations. A compromised or slow experience results in a feeling of being inefficient and adds to frustration directly impacting productivity.
An important aspect of this overall experience is the printing and documentation set-up. Catering to this demand, Xerox® WorkCentre® 3025 multifunction printer consolidates four office-critical functions into one device with copying, scanning, faxing and printing. Aimed at serious professionals and growth-minded small business owners, the new A4 multifunction printer (MFP) offers convenience, security and value while immediately upgrading the office set-up.
The Xerox® WorkCentre® 3025 takes forward Xerox’s legacy of being the industry benchmark, offering the latest connectivity options. It allows users to print from any mobile device (iPad or Android), laptop, or desktop with native AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and Android support, from any location within the home/ office conveniently over wi-fi. The versatile and productive device is ideal for home and small offices as it is easy to set up, operate with minimal maintenance, secure and reliable, enabling users to scan, copy, print and fax with ease.
Fitting right into a world dominated by touch-enabled devices, the MFP comes with an intuitive LCD front panel that facilitates easy navigation of device settings and functions. The good-looking and compact device also boasts of a frame that takes minimum space while churning out powerful output.
- Connect from anywhere in the office with the ultra-compact wi-fi enabled WorkCentre 3025.
- Process multiple-page copy, scan or fax jobs quickly on media sizes ranging from 5.8 x 5.8 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. / 148 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm using the 40-sheet Automatic Document Feeder.*
- Scan your documents in colour or greyscale at up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution in PDF, JPEG or TIFF file formats.
- Copy features include collation, ID card copy, N-up, automatic background suppression and photo mode.
- The WorkCentre 3025* includes a variety of industry-standard features including 33.6 Kbps faxing with MH/MR/MMR/JBIG compression.
*Fax and ADF only available on the WorkCentre 3025NI.
Other quick features of the WC 3025 include:
- Print and copy up to 21 ppm letter / 20 ppm A4
- Print up to 1200 x 1200 dpi enhanced image quality
- Powerful 600 MHz processor
- Speedy, first-page-out time; Print: As fast as 8.5 seconds; Copy: As fast as 10 seconds
- Scan in colour, greyscale or black and white at 1200 x 1200 dpi (4800 x 4800 dpi enhanced)
- WxDxH: 16 x 14.2 x 12.2 in. / 406 x 360 x 309 mm
- Weight: 19 lbs., 8.6 kg