Axis MF launches Axis Hybrid Fund Series 1

By SiliconIndia   |   Friday, July 29, 2011
Print Print Email Email
Bangalore: Axis Mutual Fund has launched a new 3 year close ended income scheme ' Axis Hybrid Fund Series 1'. This new scheme was open for subscription from 28 July 2011. The closing date of this scheme 11 August 2011. The scheme shall offer two options i.e. dividend (dividend payout facility) and growth option. The minimum application amount is Rs. 5000 and in multiples of Rs. 10 thereafter. The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in high quality fixed income securities and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. No exit load will be charged under the scheme. The performance of the scheme will be benchmarked against Crisil MIP Blended Index. The fund manger of the scheme is R. Sivakumar and Jinesh Gopani. The scheme will allocate 65 percent to 95 percent of assets in debt and money market instruments including securitized debt with low to medium risk profile. On the other side it would allocate 5 percent to 35 percent of assets in equity and equity related instruments with high risk profile
Looking For Loan? Let us Help you !!!
Loan Amount
Annual Income
Preferred banks
Type the characters you see in the picture
Bharti Airtel board approves
Telecom major Bharti Airtel on Thursday said its board of directors has approved fund raising ..
Brookfield to buy RIL E-W Pipeline
Canadian investor Brookfield has acquired the loss-making East-West Pipeline Ltd from Mukesh Amba..
Banks need to raise own capital
Public Sector Banks (PSBs) may raise capital themselves to meet regulatory and growth ..
90% of developing economies
Ninety per cent of developing economies, including India are falling behind or are at risk of fall..