24 April 2012:
Yardley, PA – April 24, 2012 – Atidan is pleased to partner with Intlock to present a webinar series focused on digital marketing and analytics for Microsoft SharePoint Internet, Extranet and Intranet sites. Join us on April 27th or May 23rd to learn about the SharePoint Marketing Suite which provides a compelling marketing offering to empower the marketer. Join us on May 4th to learn about CardioLog, the leading SharePoint analytics platform which measures and improves the success of any SharePoint portal.
SharePoint Marketing Suite - Completing the SharePoint Internet Site Offering
This webinar will demonstrate how the SharePoint Marketing Suite can provide marketers and business owners the tools they need to take their website to the next level.
SharePoint Marketing Suite can help enterprises:
· Empower the marketer
· Establish brand loyalty
· Engage your audience
· Generate increased demand
· Expand your customer’s community
· Gain centralized control
· Synergize all services in one solution
· Integrate your key third party tools
Friday, Apr 27, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT – Register Today!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT – Register Today!
CardioLog - Measuring the Success of SharePoint and Improving Portal ROI
During this 60 min webinar we will demonstrate how we gain insights on portal usage and improve our portal based on this information. Examples will be provided of how we can:
· Identify popular content within the portal vs. content that is not accessed
· Who is our active audience vs. groups that do not visit our portal
· What are users searching for?
· Many more insights around portal usage
CardioLog is a web analytics solution designed for SharePoint. Some of its advantages include:
· Seamless integration based on SharePoint's hierarchy, taxonomy, content, and user metadata
· Advanced real-time reporting and campaigns tracking - displaying the last hour of content views, link clicks, banner clicks, email referrals, and more.
· Sub sites and documents reports-based, provided by a built-in tree view of the portal structure.
· A new state of the art web-based user interface and graphical charts.
· Full product localization support for English, German, French, and Spanish.
· Advanced visitor segmentation, including integration with Active Directory, SharePoint user profiles, SharePoint audiences, and others custom organizational structures.
Friday, May 4, 2012 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT – Register Today!
Contact the SharePoint team at Atidan at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our unique digital marketing, extranet and intranet solutions.
Atidan is a software development and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping today's business leaders create easy-to-use technology environments that make work easier and more efficient for employees at every level.
With offices in the U.S. and India, Atidan combines offshore cost-efficiency and 24 hour work cycles with direct onsite team interaction-delivering low-risk, high-performance applications development and consulting for business analytics, collaboration and custom business applications. For more information, please visit http://www.atidan.com.
David Rosenthal, President & CEO, Atidan LLC, (215) 825.5045 Ext: 5001
Other Press Releases by Atidan Technologies Pvt. Ltd
4 June 2012
Atidan is qualified to deliver the Microsoft Office 365 Proof of Concept (PoC) to determine your organization's readiness for migration to cloud services. This 3-day engagement is offered by...more>>
29 May 2012
Atidan announces the final weeks to take advantage of Microsoft’s Big Easy Offer 8, which rewards you for upgrading and refreshing your desktop, server and management solutions....more>>
24 May 2012
Atidan and Lingotek | The Translation Network are pleased to invite you to join our event on June 6, 2012 where we will demonstrate how easy it is to quickly translate your content...more>>
17 May 2012
Atidan is hosting a series of events to show how to empower employees, customers and suppliers with self-service business intelligence utilizing Microsoft’s SharePoint and SQL Server...more>>