RV - VLSI Design Center
RV-VLSI Design Center
We have earned the trust of several multinational companies who
regularly offer placement opportunities to all our candidates. Some of the leading
semiconductor companies who hire from us are:
- RV-VLSI is part of the RSS Trust and one among the 28 RV institutions in
- We are a unique combination of a design center, VLSI finishing school and an
educational institute to make budding engineers industry ready.
- Faculties here come with a rich industry experience of 12+ years in India and
USA, to train engineers to be productive in the industry.
- We provide industry proven courseware and concept labs to enhance the learning
- 75% of the course time is spent in working closely with our experts on industry
relevant projects using software tools from Synopsys, Mentor Graphics, Cadence and
Synopsys, Mentor Graphics,
Netlogic, RMI, Intel, Cypress, Tata Elxsi, Hella, Lantiq, LSI, Magma, SanDisk,
Xilinx, Cadence, Blueberry, Open Silicon and others.
Industry endorsed PG diploma courses offered:
courses offered during Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in ASIC Design (ADAD): Front-end and Back-end
- Full time six months program comprising six modules of duration one to two weeks
each, with built-in concept labs, mini projects, projects design review and
- The course builds from core concepts to advanced levels with a good balance of
lectures and labs, followed by a live industry relevant project.
- Conducted by a team of highly dedicated industry professionals the program is
delivered in an industry like atmosphere using Sun cluster grid, thin client
technology and industry standard EDA tools and process technologies.
- Limited seats of 52 students per batch.
Advanced Diploma in
Embedded Systems (ADEMS).
- This program is delivered through the special training alliance between TATA
ELXSI Pvt. Ltd. And RV-VLSI faculty.
- This course offers the participants theory and practical experience in designing
embedded systems and allows them to learn first- hand, solutions to problems
encountered in embedded system design.
- This program is designed to make one an Embedded Systems Design engineer, with a
greater bias towards software.
- Limited seats of 40 students per batch.
- BE Projects for 8th semester
- RV-VLSI in discussion with VTU offers a number of BE projects for eighth semester
engineering students of colleges affiliated to VTU, Belgaum.
- Students can choose to work either on VLSI or Embedded projects.
- Boot Camps
- Boot camps focus on practical aspects of the VLSI courses covered from 4th to 7th
- Through a series of boot camps a B.E student can augment his academic knowledge
with a practical application.
- This program is specifically designed for corporate employees
who are either joining as freshers or experienced employees who are interested to
update their technical knowledge.
- The program can be customized to cater to every organizational
- Our programs are designed to meet or exceed the high standards set by the
- Our facilities are designed to recreate the look and feel of the industry and is
well equipped with the industry standard tools.
- Expert full time faculty with extensive industry experience handle the programs,
be it in System Verilog or Physical Verification and MASKCAD.
for PG Diploma Courses:
- Technical Test in basic electronics
- Aptitude Test
- One-on-one interview and Counseling
For further details visit our website and read the
testimonials of our students. You can also contact us over the telephone or send us
an email, we will be glad to help you.
36th Cross, 26th Main,
Jayanagar 4th T Block.
Bangalore – 560041
|Advanced Diploma in ASIC Design (ADAD)
||Advanced Diploma in Embedded Systems (ADEMS
|BE Projects for 8th semester
|Corporate Training Program