javascript
ramya

is real estate broker having good career

i guys i completed mba now want to make career in real estate sector so want to know is real estate broker having good career
Asked by ramya | April 07, 2014 | Report this Report abuse |  Reply now
Replies (24)
Shyam
Working in RE is one job that you actually have to pay to do. Here, it costs about $2,000 to take the course, do the required background check, take the test, pay your dues to the various organizations, and get your lock box key.

It can take quite awhile to get established. If you are a joiner and everyone in town knows and likes you, it will be easier.

Your schedule has to be very flexible, especially in your first couple years. A few Sundays ago, I had planned a day off to hang out with hubby. But some clients called and wanted to go to open houses, so off we went.

You will have monthly expenses, these will vary by brokerage. Some places can be very expensive to work (typically franchises), some are cheaper.

You only get paid if you are selling, so it can be frustrating to write your brokerage check every month if you don't have checks coming in.

Also, we are independant contractors, so we get a 1099 at the end of the year and have to pay our own taxes. You have to be quite organized in keeping track of your mileage, expenses, receipts and such.

I am not trying to scare you, just paint a realistic picture of what you are going to be up against.

Don't let anyone tell you that you cannot do it. Market, schmarket, those willing to work hard can make it in any market, the weak are leaving the business. And there is nothing like the look on people's faces when they have found "the" house, or the joy at the signing table after you have helped someone buy their dream.

Good luck to you in whatever you decide.
April 07, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Kunal
Advertisement
Know more than we do? Tell Us!

Real estate brokers don’t have the power they used to before the Internet. Today, buyers and sellers can use the Internet to view listings and perform other tasks that used to be exclusively performed by a broker.

Brokers have one thing that everyone wants, which is direct access to the Multiple Listings Service (MLS). The MLS is a database that stores information about properties for sale. Furthermore, the MLS is a regional joint venture of real estate brokers affiliated with the National Association of Realtors. You cannot access the MLS unless you are licensed member of your local MLS service. Many real estate companies put an MLS-like database on their websites for homebuyers to look through, but it is not the same thing. There is not a more comprehensive list. Having the MLS at their fingertips makes brokers informative and powerful. Which is one of the reasons that a vast number of property sellers use brokers.
April 11, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Deepak Parab
Yes it is good if you're doing it good.
You got to work hard at the start of your career.
Make contacts, be confident.
April 21, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Builder
every field you choose have good opportunities ans so is the case with real estate. all you need is to work really hard ans with passion.
1 Bhk flat for sale in Jalgaon
April 26, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Neel Gada
Yes it's great field you can earn ample amount of money.
All you need to do is be interactive try to make contacts
Plot for Sale in Patliputra Patna
April 27, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Khushi
Yes its good to start career in Real Estates since the sector is booming and professionals are taking this field seriously. There is huge money in this career you need to be focus and work hard on your goal. All thebest
May 12, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Darshita Tita
You are an MBA you must be having an idea of the market.
Make connections with reputed builders & developers.
properties in jalgaon
May 14, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Dhruthi
You got to work hard at the start of your careerresidential Villas in Sarjapur road
May 14, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Dhruthi
yes of course... hardwork
Apartments in whitefield itpl
May 16, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Angel
Mahagun Group unveils Mahagun Mantra-2 in the heart of the city. It is a residential project built on International Standards that is located in Sector 10, Greater Noida (West)/ Noida Extension. Mahagun Mantra-2 is well equipped with amenities and the 2 towers under the plan are Ganga and Gayatri-2.
Mahagun Mantra 2
May 29, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Angel
A Ghaziabad-based developer Gaursons INDIA backed by great experience has delivered credible results. It has made a great contribution to the real estate arena.
Gaur Yamuna City
May 29, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Rubina
See its completely depends on your focus and your interest. If you are very much interested then go for it, you can find many property in Bangalore and property portals as well, study all these things then decide.

All the best
June 06, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Punit
Working as a real estate broker can generate much more money for you if your doing it right While many people stress out over the studying and the test for becoming a real estate agent, their focus is really on the wrong end of the problem. Pay attention to the items that follow, as you'll pass the test if you try, but you're likely to be in the large group who fail to make it in the business if you don't plan ahead.
August 08, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Shaun
Yes its a possibility. You have completed MBA. You have knowledge about the market. It's a useful for you. You need to work hard and focus on your goal.
August 28, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Christopher
yes, real estate broker having good career.
Real Estate Companies in Mumbai
August 28, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Amol
We are the property advertising company, we are having many property agents and brokers. they are earning huge profit by advertising newly launched projects. so there will be good career in real estate for agents.
Click Group of Companies Reviews
September 23, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Jennifer
Of-course yes, Real Estate broker is having a bright career. You make a huge money in this field, if you have a good comm skill.
Real Estate Brokers In Mumbai
November 11, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Raceryzf
it depends on the working skills of a person. if he is good at marketing and the other things which is related to real estate .
March 18, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Arvind
Yeah of course.. Many brokers used to post their ads on Bisell.in and get massive response from buyers.. Free indian Classifieds : Buy, Sell & Rent Commercial & residential properties in india. Find 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK apartments, flats, land and plots, paying guest, PG, hostels for rent or sales in your locality. Search Real estate dealers, brokers, agents, companies and more on Bisell.in
March 29, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Judith Rhodes
Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Judith Rhodes i am a dying cancer woman,I have $2.1 million us dollars to transfer to you in charity name to help poor ones in your Country, contact me here on my private E-mail:(judithrhodes0@gmail.com) For further information's. God will continue to Bless you and your family. My health condition is very critical and the doctor told me that i will survive this cancer. contact me as soon as possible. God bless you.

Yours Faithful
Judith Rhoes
May 16, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Shewta
This will depend upon Broker's name in the RE industry. If the broker earns their name in the market then career will be great because every buyer wants to buy home via good and experienced broker who can provide best property according to buyer's need.
May 28, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Kang
We specialized in Bank Guarantee {BG}, Standby Letter of Credit {SBLC}, Medium Term Notes {MTN}, Confirmable Bank Draft {CBD} as well as other financial instruments issued from AAA Rated bank such as HSBC Bank Hong Kong, HSBC Bank London, Deutsche Bank AG Frankfurt, Barclays Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at the lowest available rates depending on the face value of the instrument needed.

We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Email: Kangheeil64@gmail.com

Regards
Kang Hee Il
July 23, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Narasimha Reddy
Yes real real estate broker also have good career,but you need hardwork,sincerity in your job and try to make contacts.
Spacious Villas in Narasapura near Bangalore
September 15, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Deepak Seth
Yes it is good if you are doing your best.
Flats For Sale In Noida
September 16, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Reply now
Chr left