javascript
Prabhat

Any suggestions about Ravi Group reviews?

I am planning to invest in a 2BHK flat in Mira Road. Any suggestions about Ravi Group reviews?
Asked by Prabhat | November 28, 2013 | Report this Report abuse |  Reply now
Replies (16)
Shyam
Hi Prabhat,
we dont have real experience about Ravi Group but i seen some complain on others forum
December 09, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
Rocky
no ravi group is good they completed project within time
December 10, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
Rocky
no ravi group is good they completed project within time
December 10, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
Chetan
Recently at my college friend’s re-union party, I met one of my close friend who has invested in a 2BHK flat in Mira Road. According to him it is a good investment and the same he had decided after reading reviews about Ravi Group online. Since you are planning to invest in Mira Road you can check the Gaurav Excellency project of Ravi Group. I have invested in the same project which is among the popular ongoing project of the builder. It is known for its modern amenities and promised to provide an artistic and unique design. And the same meets the requirements of today’s space utilization factor which is the dream of every property investor.
December 16, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
Chetan
Recently at my college friend’s re-union party, I met one of my close friend who has invested in a 2BHK flat in Mira Road. According to him it is a good investment and the same he had decided after reading reviews about Ravi Group online. Since you are planning to invest in Mira Road you can check the Gaurav Excellency project of Ravi Group. I have invested in the same project which is among the popular ongoing project of the builder. It is known for its modern amenities and promised to provide an artistic and unique design. And the same meets the requirements of today’s space utilization factor which is the dream of every property investor.
Chetan
Chetan
Chetan
Priya Verma
Cosmos Horizon are also good for 2BHK flats in mumbai.
for more information plz visit:
http://www.realtyacres.com/
January 07, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Rakesh Pathak
No mate I haven't heard about this name before. Runwal, Lodha, Hiranandani, Wadhwa are good.
1 Bhk flat for sale in Jalgaon
May 10, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Nilesh Mhatre
I haven't heard about them but you could ask this to residents residing there.

properties in jalgaon
Builders in Jalgaon
May 14, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Viren Patel
They are trusted and genuine builders.
properties in jalgaon
Builders in Jalgaon
May 16, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Abhishek Wardhan
Ravi group is a reputed name and trustworthy as well..
August 31, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Nisha Thakar
hey i have listened about their newly created mira road project ..Tell me more about it..
September 01, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Siddarth Juneja
I was going to start my new life with my husband. And we wanted everything new for us. New clothes, new car, new furniture and all of it in a new house. We started searching for it six months before our wedding so that when we would get marry, it won’t take long to move there that’s why we were looking for some apartment project which would be ready for possession soon. We found Gaurav Woods 2 five months prior to our wedding but he wanted to keep the options open so we kept looking for other projects as well, but none of them strike like Ravi Developers’ project. So we booked our 2 BHK luxury apartment on Mira road in no time and we will shift there very soon
September 07, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Aakriti Sharma
It is really nice to find good developers in Mumbai. Ravi developers are doing a good job.
September 13, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Reply now
Chr left