javascript
shradha

Amitabh Bachchan and his Luxury Bungalow House

Can anybody tell me Amitabh Bachchan and his Luxury Bungalow House
Asked by shradha | April 01, 2014 | Report this Report abuse |  Reply now
Replies (7)
Bhandari
Cine Star Amitabh Bachchan’s house Prateeksha is arguably one among the foremost known landmarks of urban center town.
placed within the Juhu Ville Parle Development (JVPD) theme, Prateeksha was the primary house purchased by the mega star within the town of dreams. Amitabh Bachchan accustomed sleep in Prateeksha together with his oldsters and family however got rid of to his new house ‘Jalsa’ when the death of his oldsters.

Bungalow Location :

Located at the tenth Road, Juhu Ville Parle Development theme, the house is faces the Arabian Sea and is one among the foremost up market residential colonies in urban center. shut proximity to Ville Parle station, Nanvati and Copper hospital, Fame Adlabs, and welcome giants like JW Marriot and Palm Groove makes JVPD a main destination. the important estate costs in JVPD begin from Rs thirty,000 per sq. feet and value could vary reckoning on the scale, space and site of the building.

More regarding Prateeksha :

Prateeksha encompasses a family temple placed within the house premises designed by his father Harivansh Rai Bachchan. the wedding ceremony of Amitabh’s son Abhishek with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was conjointly conducted at Prateeksha. All members of the Bachchan tribe together with his oldsters, brother, their wives and kids have all lived in Prateeksha at some purpose in time. The rooms of Amitabh Bachchan oldsters are unbroken intact within the house because the family encompasses a Brobdingnagian emotional attachment with the house. Amitabh Bachchan is usually known to pay his time off walking round the lawns of Prateeksha. Amitabh Bachchan has typically blogged regarding his love for the garden in Prateeksha particularly the enthralling Gulmohar Tree placed within the center of the garden planted as a seed plant by the hotshot himself. film industry pic “Bombay Talkies” director Anurag Kashyap’s “Murabba” recorded at Bachchan Home Prateeksha.

Amitabh Bachchan and his assets Assets :

Amitabh Bachchan's Residence Jalsa :

Amitabh Bachchan encompasses a total of 5 Bungalows all placed within the Juhu space of urban center together with Prateeksha associate degreed an ancestral target Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. aside from Prateeksha, the Bachchan family owns a house ‘Janak’ noninheritable in 2004 that is primarily used as associate degree workplace area for Amitabh Bachchan. The Bachchan Family lives in their up market house named ‘Jalsa’ whereas another house named ‘Vatsa’ has been hired to Citibank. Recently Amitabh Bachchan bought associate degree neighboring house to Jalsa spreading over a region of 750 sq. yards for a total of Rs. 50 crores. The new anon. house encompasses a living space of over eight,000 sq. feet permitting the hotshot associate degree choice to use the smaller road for his everyday use avoiding the busy V L Mehta Road.

Jalsa wherever the Bachchan family presently resides encompasses a living space of ten,125 sq. feet. the dual stories house placed in Juhu was precocious to the hotshot by director Ramesh Sippy in 1982. each Sunday folks from all walks of life sit up for the hotshot to return out and greet the throbbing crowds of fans and well wishers. Amitabh Bachchan’s ancestral house is Allahabad placed at seventeen, full general Road has currently been regenerate into an academic trust. Amitabh’s father accustomed sleep in the house in Allahabad throughout his early years.
Amitabh Bachchan internet price

Amitabh Bachchan’s better half Jaya Bachchan as a part of her declaration of assets as a member of Rajya Sabha in 2012 declared her total assets at Rs ninety one.65 Crore. Jaya disclosed husband Amitabh Bachchan’s total assets at Rs 402.21 crore. the important estate assets of Amitabh Bachchan embody Agricultural land in Lucknow and Barabanki district price of Rs three large integer, non agricultural land in Ahmedabad price Rs Rs fifteen large integer and at Juhu urban center price Rs twenty five large integer together with a poster building price Rs twenty large integer in Juhu. The residential buildings closely-held by Amitabh Bachchan are disclosed as 2 in Juhu price Rs. 40 Crore, associate degree housing in Juhu price Rs one.75 crore, associate degree housing in France valued at Rs. three large integer and a flat in Gurgaon at Rs one.2 crores.
April 01, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Dhruthi
May 14, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Realtycompass
How much it would cost at this stage? Apartments in Whitefield and Mumbai property rates have increased.
June 16, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Ritu Verma
this is great information about Mr. Amitabh's house and we all know how great that house is. Every one wants to have a peep inside for the finest of the world's amenities in Big B's house. I am lookiong for a purchase in one of the flats in Mona City. The Amenities in Mona City are also very good. They are not as best as our Big B. but my little house.
November 03, 2014 | Report this Report abuse
Mrs Judith Rhodes
Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs. Judith Rhodes i am a dying cancer woman,I have $2.1 million us dollars to transfer to you in charity name to help poor ones in your Country, contact me here on

my private E-mail:(judithrhodes0@gmail.com) For further information's. God will continue to Bless you and your family. My health condition is very critical and the doctor told me

that i will survive this cancer. contact me as soon as possible. God bless you.

Yours Faithful
Judith Rhodes
May 16, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Deepak Seth
Bollywood Star Amitabh Bachchan’s house Prateeksha is amzing one among the well known landmarks of Mumbai City.
Flats For Sale In Noida
September 16, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Jake
Premium Fragrances are on big sale, Playboy for Men siz 3.4 oz only, $7.49, Passport in Tokyo for Women $6.49.

FREE PARIS HILTON T O T E BAG value over $45.00 FREE, FREE SHIPPING ...NO NINIUM ORDER, log on to a9car.com and click the link,

Shopping online from a9car.com, as easy as it gets. Its, Easy, Hassle free and Convenient.
September 18, 2015 | Report this Report abuse
Reply now
Chr left