Delhi International Airpot
Could you tell us briefly about your family background?
My father is working as an Gazetted Officer in DRDO, CVRDE in Chennai. Mother is an house wife. I have two younger sisters.
One of my sister is working as an govt teacher in shahjahanpur, up.
And my youngest sister is working as JRF in Pune.
SAS BASE/BI Professional, with relevant experience of around 01 years and 11 months in SAS as Research Analyst
- Currently working with Market Insight Consultants, Noida as Research Analyst
- More than one year of Experience in SAS BI tool Data Integration Studio 4.21
- Experience in SAS Base an
- Try to learn new things as researsh analyst.
- Try to help my colleagues and clear their doubts when ever it is necessary.
- Try to motivate team members where ever required.
- Try to meet all the client requirements.
Working Life Management:
By giving priority to my work projects realted to clients and completing my work on time. To maintain the trust of my client which is most required ones and following the etiquettes towards epmloyee and clients.
Degrees That Matter:
Till now not yet...
The Decisions That Matter
Relocating the place
- For trust worthy, on time performace, co-operative, try to learn things, getting job done.
The Journey So Far:
Learned a lot from the corporate world.
- Working as a part of development team.
- Understanding the requirements and various process of the organization from Technical designs.
- Design the physical model of data warehouse in RSA
- Developed and worked on SAS ETL jobs in DI studio.
- Generating report under product management for ap
I don't like to follow someone, instead like to someone to follow me.