Forum > Personal Loan

View Nihal  Mehta 's Profile

Interest Rate

How to compare loan quotes from different banks..???
Asked by Nihal Mehta | April 13, 2012 | Report this Report abuse
Replies (14)
View Ani Brown 's Profile
Thanks to all for the discussions. It's so helpful.
http://nextoptions.com/
December 03, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Neha M Sharma 's Profile
Hi, To compare the loan quotes from different banks you should search a single platform where you can avail the complete information about loans and you can easily compare the best interest rates.you may check on the site.

http://www.dealsofloan.com/
November 12, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Loan Assist 's Profile
To Compare personal loans and to apply for the best current rates http://dealsassist.blogspot.in/p/personal-loan-facts.html

offer on proc fee, referral bonus
November 11, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Sarita Sharma 's Profile
Hello Nihal,

There are various online provider where you can easily compare all the interest rates . I think there is one local number from where you can easily compare the rates . call on < your local codes> 600 11 600.
November 08, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Dale Snyder 's Profile
I agree that it is the interest rate cause of the fact that most of the time they are not the same.In Finland country i experience a high interest rate pikalainat and when my friend get in other bank a loan the interest is quite low.Well very well said to Linda Dale
September 09, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Hardeep Singh Saini 's Profile
Hi, For comparing or Get Instant Quotes on Interest rates for all kind of loans like - Personal, Home , Car & Loan against property. You May check this site
August 20, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View linda dale 's Profile
I think the best way to compare the banks is the interest rates for personal loans or any other types of loan.Because on the basis of interest rates we can take a loan.I just apply for the loan with axis bank as their rates are very good.
June 11, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Sonia Kamboj 's Profile
To apply for a loan, you should compare interest rates, loan amount, loan tenure, processing charges and prepayment penalty levied by different banks. Every lender provides information about loans through their websites. You can compare all the loan parameters through their websites. Online comparison is the easiest and most convenient way to check the most favorable deal that suits your needs.
April 24, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Prachi Dutt 's Profile
That’s an interesting formula you have given Nitin Sampat. If only I would have seen this post earlier then I could have made good use of this. But when I was in the hunt for a personal loan provider, I compared the quotes using couple of websites and I found the best possible personal loan deal for myself.
February 26, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View linda dale 's Profile
Today all banks give different rate of interest and they also calculate in many different ways specially on personal loans.so if you compare that ways you can easily understand.I just apply personal loan with axis bank they are providing really best rate of interest.
January 16, 2013 | Report this Report abuse
View Shashwat  Kamath 's Profile
Banks calculate interest rates in different ways so quote are different also based on monthly reducing rate, flat rate, hence just looking at the interest rate value alone might not give you a true picture of which personal loan quote is the best. The processing fee should also be considered when comparing loan quotes. The best way of finding out which personal loan quote is the cheapest is by comparing the total amount that you need to pay in order to completely pay off your personal loan.
April 17, 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Amanda  Menson 's Profile
When understanding this interesting and excellent article, it makes nice feelings like best weight loss, thank you
April 17, 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Loan  NCR 's Profile
Easy calculates your EMI and compare Personal Loan on our website visit http://www.loanncr.com
April 16, 2012 | Report this Report abuse
View Nitin  Sampat 's Profile
The simple formula for this is
Total cost of personal loan = Loan amount + Total interest charged throughout loan tenure + Processing fees & related taxes
April 16, 2012 | Report this Report abuse
Looking For Loan? Let us Help you !!!
Product
Name
City
Phone
Email
Loan Amount
Annual Income
Preferred banks

SiliconIndia About Us   |   Contact Us   |   Help   |   Community rules   |   Advertise with us   |   Sitemap   |  
News:       Technology   |   Enterprise   |   Gadgets   |   Startups   |   Finance   |   Business   |   Career   |   Magazine  |   Newsletter   |   News archive  
Cities:        CEO   |     Startup   |   Mobile   |   CIO   |   Women   |   BI   |   HR   |   SME   |   Cloud   |   Marketing   |   QA   |   Java   |   Web Developer  
Community:      Members   |   Blogs   |   Indian Entrepreneurs   |   Gyan   |   Advice   |   Community   |   Find   |   Events   |   CXO Insights  
Job Board:      Jobs   |   Freshers   |   Companies   |   HR Speak   |   Forum  
Online Courses:   Web Developer   |   Java Developer   |   CCNA Training   |   SEO   |   SAS   |   SQL Server 2005   |   J2EE
Education:   MBA   |   MCA   |   Engineering   |   Training Institute
Life:          Real Estate   |   Travel   |   Finance   |   Gadgets   |   Movie Reviews   |    Jokes  
Send your feedback and help us continue to improve SiliconIndia
© 2014 InfoConnect Web Technologies India Pvt Ltd. all rights reserved