Most Popular ( 1-4 of 8 )
IIT-JEE 2013 Exam Pattern
By Web | Tuesday, 09 April, 2013
This year the IIT-JEE 2013 will be conducted on Sunday, 7th April, 2013, across the country at various examination centers. Every year large number of students appears in this exam to get a seat in the prestigious IITs of the country. To score good in IIT-JEE 2013 you must be well aware of the exam pattern. To score high in the exam you must know what type of questions you are going to face in the exam and what will be the difficulty level of the questions in each section. It might be the last time when students will appear in the exam and students will bid final goodbye to one of the most prestigious exams of the country. From next year onwards the students may appear in ISEET national level exam to get admission in IITs of the country.
IIT-JEE 2013 exam pattern is much similar to the previous year’s exams. The exam shall have conceptual and tricky questions. You must have good knowledge of the concepts and topics that you’ll face in the exam and about the subjects covered in the exam. IIT-JEE 2013 exam is divided into two sections and duration of each section is three hours.
IIT-JEE 2013 Exam Pattern:
• There will be two question papers and the duration of each section will be three hours
• Each section consist of three sections Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
• Pattern of the exam will be objective type
• Exam will test your comprehensive, reasoning and analytical reasoning skills
• The answers of each question have to be recorded on a separate machine-gradable sheet of paper (ORS - Optical Response Sheet).
• There will be a different set of questions and the marks range from 3 to 8 per section.
• Some sections also carry negative marking for each wrong answer
• A candidate can choose the language as either English or Hindi as per their convenience.
Post your Comment
All form fields are required.